Jamie and Tyler | Wauwatosa Engagement Session | Happy Gnome Photography






When I met with Jamie and Tyler it was already pretty late in October and I mentioned that maybe they would want to wait for some snow before scheduling their engagement session.  As days turned into weeks I started to wonder if Wisconsin was ever going to get a good dusting of the white stuff. But last weekend good old mother nature delivered in a big way!!  

Jamie and Tyler were adorable cuddled up in the snow.  
And their three dogs were happy to get in on some of the action!

If you are interested in having a snow session, just let me know! 
 It requires a little bit of flexibility in your schedule but trust me when I say it's totally worth it!

Jamie and Tyler, thank you for braving the elements with me.  
I can't wait for your wedding in February! 


























Comments

  1. LOVE this! I hope you get more winter sessions like this to post & share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous couple! I love snow sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun snow session!! and awesome to have gotten their 3 puppies with them :) had to be a blast!! --Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! What a fun session!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment