Jamie + Tyler | Cuvee Champagne Bar | Third Ward Wedding | Milwaukee WI








From the moment I sat down to that first meeting with Jamie and Tyler I knew their wedding was going to be something special.  They did not disappoint! Their night wedding was filled with warmth, laughter, good food, dancing, happy tears and love.  So much love!

I cannot thank the two of you enough for allowing me to be with you on your wedding day.  It was truly an honor.  


















































Officiant:  Judge Mosley
Brides Attire:  Betrothed
Grooms Attire:  Jos A. Bank
Caterer:  Chef Jack's
Cake:  Eat Cake
Florist:  Petals 
Photography:  Happy Gnome


Comments

  1. What a beautiful wedding, and the venue is so unqiue. You did such a great job capturing the details and the intimacy of their wedding. I just love all of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment