Brandy + Craig | Titletown Brewery | Green Bay Wedding





I live and work in Wauwatosa, a suburb of Milwaukee.  And I love it here!  But please believe me when I tell you that I jump at the chance to shoot weddings in other parts of our beautiful state!  I love a good road trip.  I love making a special play list for the drive.  I love stopping at Culvers for a root beer float!

One thing I don't necessarily love is the element of the unknown that comes with not being able to scope out where I will be shooting.  When Brandy and Craig contacted me about their Green Bay wedding I was immediately drawn to their description of a fabulous brewery near Lambeau Field in a space that had never hosted a wedding until now.  

Titletown Brewing Company, your new Tap Room is amazing!  
It was the perfect space for Brandy and Craig to tie the knot and celebrate with family and friends!

I seriously could talk about this wedding for days, but instead I will leave you with way too many pictures of this awesome couple and their amazing bridal party!




















































 Vendors:

Ceremony and Reception:  Titletown Brewing Company Tap Room

Felt Flower arrangements and Bouquets:  Renee Conrad 

Brides Dress:  Elaine's Wedding Center

Bridesmaids Dresses:  David's Bridal

Red Shoes:  Francescas

Brides Jewelry:  Charming Charlie

Bridesmaids Jewelry:  Etsy

Cupcakes:  Tamara's

And a special thank you to Lottie for coming up and second shooting with me!




Comments

  1. AMY. Your wedding work is amazing. This was an awesome wedding (holy cool details and location!) and you totally nailed it, wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Erin! It helps to have a super fun bride and groom who made so many details of their day amazing!

      Delete

Post a Comment