Terrace 167 Wedding // Richfield Wisconsin // Katelyn and Brenden




When you plan a wedding in Wisconsin in November you never quite know what to expect.  As I watched the weather report for the week leading up to my last wedding of the year I knew I was going to have to pull out my extra warm socks!  But from the moment I stepped into Terrace 167 and saw Katelyn preparing for the day, my heart was nothing but warm (even if my toes were not!)

Katelyn and Brenden have been such a joy to work with since day one.  Their love for each other is obvious to anyone who meets them and their family and friends surrounded them with so much joy and laughter on their wedding day.  It was truly a beautiful day filled with memories that I know will last forever.

Thank you for allowing me to share in your wedding.  I wish you both nothing but love from now until forever!













































































Vendors:
Venue:  Terrace 167
Music:  DJ Express
Second Shooter:  Elizabeth Haase

Comments