Marcus Center Milwaukee Wedding // Nika and Tony // Happy Gnome Photography





Nika and Tony had a gorgeous travel themed wedding at the Marcus Center for the performing arts and it was quite the adventure for everyone!  After a week of rain in the forcast, Sat morning gave us a few clouds but no rain!  Their rooftop garden ceremony was such a sweet testament to how wonderful both of them are.  After an amazing dinner the music started and the dance floor was packed for the rest of the night.  I also have to mention that theirs was one of my favorite cocktail hours ever.  Some weddings I really struggle with getting guests to allow me to take their pictures.  Nika and Tony's guests couldn't get enough!  I'm not sure I've ever taken that many pictures of happy smiling guests.  It totally made my day!

Nika and Tony, thank you so much for allowing me to share in this adventure with you.  I know that the two of you are going to have a lifetime of happy memories as you travel this road together!























































































Vendors:
Invites/Stationary:  Invitations By Dawn and Sarah Huebner Design
Hotel:  Hyatt Regency
Flowers:  Wood Violet
Video:  Clear Vision
Caterer:  Sazama's
Cake:  Simma's
DJ and Photobooth:  Sound By Design
Brides Dress:  Essence of Australia
Bridal Party:  Adrianna Papell
Second Photographer:  Dominika




Comments