Pabst Best Place Great Hall Wedding // Michelle and Brad // Milwaukee Wedding // Happy Gnome Photography






When I first sat down with Michelle and Brad and they told me that they met at the Wisconsin State Fair I knew that we were going to be a great match.  And oh boy, was I right!  Michelle and Brad planned the most beautiful fall wedding, filled with fun details and personal touches.  But I think my favorite thing about their wedding was how much they genuinely seemed to enjoy themselves.  Neither one of them stopped smiling all day!  
Michelle and Brad, thank you so much for trusting me to be there with you on your wedding day.  It was such an honor getting to know you both and watching as you celebrated the next step in your life together.  I know your marriage is going to be a long and happy one!

























































Vendors:
Flowers:  Adorn by Zilli's
Food:  Zilli's
Transportation:  Lamers
Dress:  Savvy Bride
Hair and Makeup:  Style by R
Music:  Vital Image
Associate Photographer:  Elizabeth Haase


Comments