Laura and Jeremy | Madison Wedding Photographer

Laura & Jeremy
November 9th, 2013


Laura and Jeremy are two of the sweetest people I have ever met.  The joy and excitement they had on their wedding day could be felt in every detail.  They happily braved the wind (oh my goodness, the wind!) and the cold.  They were surrounded by family and friends who clearly loved them with their whole hearts.  It was a day filled with smiles and a few joyful tears.  

This is just a small peak at your beautiful day.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!



























Comments

  1. Amy: You do such fantastic work in capturing the emotion and moments that are special to all of us. Thank you! Can't wait to see them ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how in love they look! So proud to be a part of there special day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these photos! I can't stop looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pictures are beautiful, can't wait to see them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful wedding, I was tearing up. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't able to make it, but the pictures tell the whole story! A beautiful wedding! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, what a beautiful couple. Both of you look extremely happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment