CHRISTINA AND JOE | WAUWATOSA WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Christina and Joe
May 17th, 2014


When I first met with Joe and Christina a year ago to talk about their wedding, they were still in the very early stages of planning their "Milwaukee" wedding.  As someone who grew up on the South side and now lives in Wauwatosa, I have always been proud to call Milwaukee home.  So you can imagine how excited I was to see everything come together!

Christina and Joe, you did not disappoint!  Everything about your day was pure Milwaukee perfection and I am honored that you allowed me to be a part of it.  You are such a beautiful couple.  I hope you share a lifetime of happiness in this town you love so much!

Enjoy this sneak peek of your breathtaking day!













 I think that dad seeing his daughter in her dress for the first time might be one of my new favorite bridal moments!


 









The Calatrava wasn't part of our original plan but Joe knew that Christina wanted a picture there and in his words "What my beautiful bride wants my beautiful bride gets!"


After the ladies posed so effortlessly for me, the men decided they could do it just as well! 










They don't call it the peanut gallery for nothing! 













Vendors


Hair and Makeup:  Neroli Salon and Spa



Food:  Mader's


Florist:  The Flower Lady

Transportation:  Partridge Family Party Bus

DJ: Complete Music


Comments

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! (And oh my word, those SHOES!!) Beautiful work, as always, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are beautiful!! The one of Dad hugging the bride made my heart melt. Looks like it was a fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment