Amanda + Tony | Camp Kiwanee | Hanson MA Wedding






Anyone who knows me knows that I am rarely at a loss for words.
And yet I don't know quite what to say about the wedding of Amanda and Tony.
The joy was so overwhelming.  The love was so powerful.
A sense of family and community touched every detail of this beautiful day.
And don't get me started on the location.  Camp Kiwanee, a little piece of heaven located not far from Boston but with the feel of a sanctuary a world away from the busy city.  


Amanda and Tony, I know you are going to have a long and beautiful life together.  Thank you for allowing me to capture these first moments as you start down the road as man and wife.  

(Ok, so maybe I found a word or two!)






So many gorgeous details to capture.  Camp Kiwanee is truly a magical place.











This little sweetheart sure knew how to work the crowd!




Amanda and Tony had me in tears during the vows that they wrote to each other.  I have to admit that I rarely cry during weddings.  Luckily I wasn't the only one.  I'm fairly sure there wasn't a dry eye in the place!



During the ceremony Amanda's father played Marion (by Kenn Fox).  It was a moving moment made even more touching by the meaning behind it.  The first time that Amanda brought Tony home to meet her father he was teaching himself how to play that very song.  Having him play it during the ceremony was such a beautiful way to acknowledge those first days when Tony became a part of their family.




There are no true words to describe the joy they felt when the officiant said "husband and wife!"


Amanda had mentioned that they wanted a picture of all of their wedding guests.  As soon as I pulled in and saw this wrap around porch I knew right where it would happen!












Tony and Amanda put countless hours into making sure every detail was perfect.





The dance floor was hopping all night!




Any wedding that ends with s'mores and hot dogs cooked over a bonfire is ok in my book!


Comments