Katie + John | Wauwatosa Wedding Photography | Turner Hall Ballroom


July 12th, 2014

Saint Hedwig Catholic Church

Turner Hall Ballroom

During their engagement session Katie and John posed for me with the guy who sells mustache stickers down in the third ward.  I knew right then that their wedding day was going to be something special! But special doesn't even begin to describe it.  Katie and John, your wedding was perfect.  The two of you just couldn't stop smiling at each other.  You surrounded your self with such an amazing group of family and friends.  You even managed to make the rain hold out until we got inside!

Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your day!  I wish you nothing but a long life of love and laughter.  Enjoy this sneak peek of your wedding day!

I also want to thank Jodi from Jodi May Photography who was kind enough to second shoot this wedding with me.  It was a joy to work with you! 






































Comments