ANNIE + KYLE | MILWAUKEE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY | WAR MEMORIAL

Annie + Kyle

October 18th, 2014

Holy Apostles Church in New Berlin

Milwaukee County War Memorial


Kyle and Annie were amazing!  
Their day was filled to the brim with happy tears and joyous laughter.  
And root beer floats.


Thank you for allowing my to capture all of the moments that made up your wedding day.  
It was truly a pleasure!





































































And a special thank you to Elizabeth from Elizabeth Haase Photography for second shooting with me.  It was a pleasure to have you along!

Comments

  1. I have visited all work of you. I am really impressed with your photography job. It will help me to start my photography venture indeed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment