KRISTEN + BOB | WISCONSIN WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY | POLISH CENTER OF WISCONSIN

Kristen + Bob
October 25th, 2014

Ridgewood Baptist Church
Brookfield, WI

Polish Community Center
Franklin, WI


Kristen and Bob were the perfect bride and groom.  
So relaxed and in love!  
I think my favorite part was when they chose a random side street with beautiful trees to do the portraits of just the two of them.  A lovely lady came out of her house and invited us into her yard to do pictures!

Congratulations Kristen and Bob!
Enjoy this sneak peek at your beautiful windy day!
























































Comments

  1. Stunning!! I kept picking favorite ones to call out in particular, but then lost count. :) Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Like the commenter above, I was trying to keep track of favorites (I LOVE the very last B&W - amazing!) but all of them were gorgeous. I would love to have photos like this from my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These are beautiful. The black and whites are really standing out to me.. especially the dance photos and the shot of her whispering in his ear. What wonderful memories you captured. I wish I had images like this of my big day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...I love the feeling and the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment