Téah + Michael | Intimate Madison Sunset Wedding | Happy Gnome Photography


Téah and Michael were guests at a wedding I shot back in May.  (You can find that 

gorgeous wedding here!)  Three days after that wedding I got an email from Téah.  She 

explained that she and Michael were planning a small ceremony a month from then and 

while she was sure I was already booked for that weekend she wanted to schedule a time to

 take some family photos of her and Michael and her adorable son Dechlan .  Well, as luck 

would have it, I had  that Saturday open and jumped at the chance to be a part of such 

an intimate ceremony.  And when I say intimate, I mean it.  Including me there were seven

 people present.  And it was perfect.  It was a beautiful expression of love and commitment 

and a new start for all three of them.

Thank you so much for allowing me to share in your beautiful ceremony!



































Dress:  Asos
Rings:  Jared
Hair:  ANiU Salon
Make Up: Clinique



Comments

  1. This is such a sweet & beautiful wedding Amy! You captured it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment