Megan + Jason | Milwaukee County Historical Society | Happy Gnome Photography





Megan and Jason
November 14th, 2015
#jandmstevens


From that first moment when I sat down with Megan I knew that this was a wedding that I wanted to be a part of.  I listened to her talk about her relationship with Jason and why he had to miss our meeting because he was helping with his daughter's girl scout troop.  It was then that I realized that we weren't just going to be celebrating a marriage.  We would be honoring the formation of a new family.  When I finally met Jason and his three girls I knew this was going to be something truly amazing.  The love that Megan and Jason have for these girls knows no bounds.  Their wedding was a fairy tale.  I don't think I've ever seen so many joyful faces for such a sustained period of time.  There honestly was never a moment when I looked at Jason or Megan and they weren't smiling!

Enjoy this peak of your day and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!













































































Vendors:

Ceremony and Reception:  Milwaukee County Historical Society
Hotel:  Hyatt
Bride's Attire:  Savvy Bride
Catering:  Zilli's
Pre Wedding Brewery Tour:  Lakefront Brewery
Flowers:  Lianna Utley
Hair and Make Up:  Neroli Salon and Spa
Wedding Planner: Timeless Events LLC
Second Photographer:  Elizabeth Haase



Comments