Amy and Will's Oaks Golf Course Wedding | Madison Wisconsin | Happy Gnome Photography






It would be impossible for me to choose my favorite moment from Amy and Will's beautiful Madsion wedding.  Their entire day was filled with thoughtful details and gorgeous colors.  They surroundted themselves by and amazing group of family and friends.  And can I just say, if I ever got married again, I would totally pick Amy's beautiful dress.  It was stunning!

Amy and Will, thank you so much for allowing me to share in your day!


























































































Vendors:
Ceremony:  First Unitarian Society of Madison
Reception:  The Oaks Golf Course
Getting ready girls:  Courtyard Marriott East
Getting ready guys:  Mendota Lake House Inn
Hair and Make up:  Posha Salon and Makeup by Francesca
Florist:  Homegrown Flowers
Transportation:  Nmotion
Cake/Dessert:  Honey Bee Bakery
DJ:  Your Mix Entertainment
Brides Attire:  Vera's House of Bridal
Stationary:  DigartDesigns
Second Photographer:  Elizabeth Haase

Comments