Nate and Katie's Beachfront Milwaukee Wedding

Katie and Nate
Beachfront Wedding
Bacchus Reception
August 2016










From the moment I met Katie and Nate I knew that what they shared was magical.  I was there the day that Nate proposed.  I watched as Katie tried (unsuccessfully) to hold back the tears when he got down on one knee.  It was a moment I will always treasure being a part of.  So when they asked me to photograph their wedding of course I said yes!

Nate and Katie planned the perfect wedding weekend.  They started on Friday with an intimate ceremony on the beach at Grant Park, surrounded by their closest family and friends.  Then they headed over to Bacchas in the Cudahy Tower downtown where they shared an amazing meal and lots of smiles and happy stories.

The party continued on Saturday when Nate and Katie invited everyone to a friends farm for food, drink, music and more fun than should be allowed by law!  I was off enjoying the day with another couple as they said "I do" but my friend Linda was nice enough to head out to the barn to make sure we had pictures of the entire weekend.  I'm so glad I have a network of awesome photographers in the Milwaukee area that I can depend on!

Nate and Katie, thank you so much for allowing me to share in your wedding.  You and your family have always welcomed me with open arms and I will always be grateful for that.  Enjoy this sneak peek at your big weekend.  I would apologize for it being so long, but seriously you guys just looked so good!
















































































Vendors:

Comments