Cake Pop Class at Crumby Art Bakery // Happy Gnome Photography





There are so many reasons that I love owning my own business.  Obviously hanging out with all of my awesome clients and getting a slice of wedding cake every Saturday is pretty high on the list.  But owning Happy Gnome also allows me to take care of my family financially.  And sometimes it means being able to treat them to something fun and out of the ordinary!

A year ago my friend Andrea and her friend Natalia decided to open a bakery in Elm Grove.  In addition to all sorts of yummy baked goods and coffees, they also host super fun workshops for kids.  Last month I signed Isabelle and Sophie up for a cake pop making class.  They loved it!  And I loved that I could support another small business in my neighborhood.  

If you're in the Elm Grove area make sure you stop in at Crumby Art for some beautiful bakery that I promise you does NOT look like it was made by an 8 and 9 year old!





















Comments

Post a Comment