Bridle Barn and Gardens Wedding // Annie and Justin // Mt Horeb Wisconsin





Annie mentioned casually at our last meeting before the wedding that her family has a tradition of wearing hats at family events and asked that I make sure to capture it.  In my head I pictured a few hats on a few guests and made a mental note.  I was in no way prepared for the amazing celebration of hats that would come out during the reception.  If I'm being completely honest it brought a tear to my eye.  It was exactly something my family would do.  It's been a few years since anyone in my family has gotten married.  Which makes it all the more special for me when my couples invite me to share their wedding day with them.  Annie and Justin welcomed me in like part of the family.    They asked more than once if I was enjoying myself, which of course I was.  I got to wear a funny hat!  

Ok, so maybe I'm talking way too much about hats.  But they were symbolic of the joy that enveloped every moment of their day.  They had their ceremony on top of a hill looking out over rolling hills.  It rained, but only during dinner when we were all tucked cozily away in the tent.  And that storm brought the most beautiful double rainbow.  I'm not much on what is lucky and what isn't on a wedding day, but I'm certain a double rainbow can't be bad!

Annie and Justin, thank you so much for trusting me to capture your wedding day.  It was truly an honor to be a part of your "family."




























































































  
















Vendor Details
Flowers:  Sunborn
Transportation: Windstar
Band:  Upscale
Grooms suit:  Graham's Style Store
Hats:  Family Collection
Second Shooter:  Dominika

Comments

Post a Comment