Molly and Zach's Swan Barn Door Wisconsin Dells Wedding // Happy Gnome Photography




I first met Molly when she was a bridesmaid in another wedding that I shot.  I was so excited when she contacted me about shooting her wedding to Zach.  The two of them are so sweet together and I knew that their wedding would be something amazing.  And amazing it was!  The weather was perfect, the venue was gorgeous and the bride and groom only had eyes for each other.  It was definitely a day to remember.  
Molly and Zach, thank you for allowing me to share in this beautiful day with you.  I wish you both a lifetime of love and joy!



























































Vendors

Stationery:  Wedding Paper Divas
Wedding Planner:  Fiorella Neira Event Group
Hair:  Posha Salon
Venue:  Swan Barn Door
Bride and Bridesmaids Dresses:  Erika's Bridal Couture
Men's Suits:  Men's Warehouse

And special thanks to my fabulous second shooter, Talwin, of Blu Moose Photography!


Comments