Vue at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Wedding // Amanda and Jordan // Happy Gnome Photography





Jordan and Amanda are one of those couples who immediately draw you in when you first meet.  Not only is their love for each other evident to anyone who knows them, but they clearly love their family and friends as well.  They had a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony followed by an amazing party where the dance floor was packed with guests who knew how to shake a tailfeather! 

I was so delighted when I met with Amanda and Jordan and they told me their wedding was going to be at The Vue at the Hyatt downtown.  I remember one of the first fancy dates my husband ever took me on was there, back when it was the Polaris.  I had heard they converted it to a wedding venue but this would be my first time seeing it.  The Hyatt did not disappoint!  What a gorgeous venue for a small wedding.  The view is spectacular and the staff went above and beyond to make sure Amanda and Jordan had the best day ever.

Thank you both for allowing Liz and I to be a part of your day.  It was truly spectacular! 

































































Vendors:
Ceremony and Reception:  The Vue at Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
Stationary:  Bluebird Paper Company
Hair and Makeup:  Salon Jade
Shoes:  Shoes of Prey
Cake:  Gigi's
Music/DJ:  Dream City Music
Wedding Attire:  David's Bridal and Menguin
Second Photographer:  Elizabeth Haase

Comments