What to Wear for your Winter Wedding // Happy Gnome Photography



As I sit at my computer with a hot cup of tea, editing the day away and watching the rain fall, I'm thinking about all of the beautiful fall and winter weddings I've had the honor of capturing.  There's something so tranquil about a winter wedding.  The crisp air gives us all lovely rosy cheeks and there's no threat of the guys sweating through their suit jackets.  I love shooting in the winter!

If you're planning a cold weather wedding there are lots of beautiful options that will keep you looking good and feeling warm.  Pashminas are a classic choice for lots of brides.  Remember to take them out of the package and iron them before the big day.  I love when brides choose a contrasting color to the ones she gives her bridesmaids.  Blankets, scarves, and sweaters are all great options and add an additional pop of color to your pictures.  Capes and coats are also lots of fun!  

Here are just a few of my favorite winter wedding looks.  Remember, cozy and cuddly looks much more natural in a photo rather than cold and shivering.  Bundle up and rock those outdoor wedding images.  And bring on the snow!



































Comments