Halie and Joe's Cuvee Wedding / Milwaukee Wisconsin Wedding / Happy Gnome Photography






With some couples, you just know.  I knew the minute I sat down with Halie and Joe that first time for coffee.  They were both so sweet, so genuine and so in love.  I knew their wedding was going to be something special.  The two of them just have an easy way about them.  From the moment they saw each other for the first time the smiles never left their faces.  You could see how much they were supported and loved by their family and friends.  They truly seemed to enjoy every moment of their wedding day.  Their energy is something I hope all of my couples can aspire too.  Live in the moment, let go of the little details and take some time to look around at all of the love that is filling that room.  

Halie and Joe, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day and I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!













































































Groom Getting Ready:  The Journeyman
Bride Getting Ready:  Private Residence
Reception Venue:  Cuvee
Flowers:  Adorn
Dessert:  Batches
Transportation:  Partridge Family
Invitations:  Minted
Bride's Gown:  Bucci's


Comments