Alyssa + Tom's Merrill Hills Wedding | Happy Gnome Photography




Every wedding I shoot is unique.  Every couple I meet has a story to tell. Alyssa and Tom have an amazing story.  And funny enough it's a story not that different than my own!  Alyssa and Tom met on Match.com which is where I met my husband Jeff.  They also had a somewhat awkward end to their first date when Tom when in for a hug and Alyssa stuck her hand out for a hearty handshake.  Ironically that is exactly what happened on our first date too!

Needless to say, I feel a connection to these two.  And I feel blessed that I was able to share such an amazing day with them.  Their wedding was a beautiful and thoughtful occasion.  They were surrounded by friends and family who supported them on this journey and were  there to celebrate their new beginning together.  

Alyssa and Tom, I wish you all the happiness in the world!

#mrandmrsrocketman2016












































































Vendor Love

Hair/Makeup:  The Parlor Salon
Brides Dress:  Amelishan Bridal
Men's apparel:  Men's Warehouse
Photo Location:  Monches Farm
Dessert Table: A little slice of heaven
Limo:  Milwaukee Prime Limousine Inc
Video: Jayce Kolinski and Charles Liu
Shoes: Toms
Second Photographer:  Elizabeth Haase



Comments