Lesley and David's Urban Ecology Milwaukee Wedding


Lesley and David
Urban Ecology Center Wedding
Milwaukee, WI
July, 2016






From the first time I sat down over a cup of coffee with Lesley I knew she was someone special.  She was funny and smart and real.  She told me all about her relationship with Dave and his three beautiful daughters.  She talked about her own daughter and her worries and hopes for them all as they blended two families together.  She spoke to a part of my heart that always wants to see the special details of any relationship.  Their wedding was going to be magical and I wanted to be a part of it.  Luckily I think Lesley felt a connection with me as well.  And when I was able to meet Dave and all 4 of their girls I knew that everything was going to be wonderful.
And it was.

So many special details made this day amazing.  We started at the salon with Lesley and all of the girls.  Some tears were shed, (don't we all want our hair to look perfect when we're going to have our picture taken a million times?) but what else can you expect on a day filled with so much emotion?  More tears during the ceremony, but this time tears of joy.  There was laughter too.  Lots of laughter.  Rock paper scissors to see who said their vows first had to go best of three because they kept tying. How's that for knowing each other?  

Lesley and Dave surrounded themselves with so much love.  Halfway through their first dance they invited all of the kids to join them out on the dance floor.  Even though Lesley had warned me it would happen, I was still in awe of how many kids got out there to celebrate with them. It was amazing!

Lesley and Dave, thank you for allowing me to share in your wedding day.  It was truly my honor and privilege.  I hope you and your girls have a lifetime of happiness together.  Please enjoy this little peak at your beautiful day!



































       















































Vendor Love:

Hair and Make up:  De Beaux Cheveux Salon
Staionary:  Minted
Florist:  Wood Violet
Dessert Table:  Neufangled Desserts
Gown:  White Dress
Grooms Suit:  NL Suits

Comments