A Pabst Mansion Milwaukee Wedding // Leah and Chris // Happy Gnome Photography




Leah and Chris knew exactly what they wanted when it came to their wedding ceremony.  They wanted something non-traditional.  They wanted to have only their closest family and friends there.  They wanted lots of interesting architecture.  But most of all they just wanted to say "I do."  
I'm happy to say that they pulled it all off perfectly!  A Tues evening wedding in March certainly filled the roll of non-traditional.  It was standing room only for their dozen or so guests at the Pabst Mansion, where they stood on the staircase to say their "I do's."  And we found some time to hit up several spots around town with amazing architecture.
Chris and Leah, I know you are going to share a lifetime of happiness.  
Thank you for allowing me to share in your wedding day!



















Comments