Drink and Ink Workshop 2017 // Happy Gnome Photography






As I get older I find that I need for less and less "stuff" in my life.  When birthdays and holidays come around I always ask for experiences rather than things.  Family vacations, girls night outs and most importantly date nights with my husband.

When we were planning our wedding many many years ago I remember how easy it was to get wrapped up in the details and lost track of the big picture.  That's why it's so important to me that I always host at least one "date night" activity for my wedding clients.  I want them to have a chance to get out and do something fun together.  Yesterday 4 Happy Gnome couples joined me at Bay View Printing Co. to design and make their very own posters.  Bay View's owner, Ashley, was such a wonderful host, walking us through the process and helping us create super cool custom keepsakes.

Thank you to Crumby Art Bakery and Wood Violet Florist for helping me spruce up the basement with your gorgeous snacks and flowers. Ashley said it's the prettiest the print shop has ever looked!

Thank you as well to my dear from Liz of Elizabeth Haase photography who was nice enough to come down and take some pictures so that I could hang out and chat with my couples.  You're the best!

A huge thank you to Ashley at Bay View Printing Co.  You have an amazing small business and it was a pleasure spending the afternoon with you.  I'm so excited to see all of the great work you will continue to do as your little shop enters it's second 100 years!

And most of all, thank you to my couples who came down to spend a beautiful afternoon in a dirty basement with me.  I hope you enjoyed yourself and made some fun memories!





































Comments