Katy + Matt | Third Ward Engagement Session | Happy Gnome Photography









Engagement Sessions.  What can I say?  I love them!  It's why they're included with every wedding package.  I know there are couples who might say "How many pictures of us do we need?" or "We have a friend who can take them for us."  But guess what?  I want to do them anyway!  It's a great chance for us to get to know each other.  I want to hear all about how you met and how plans are coming along for the wedding.  I want to see how naturally you interact with each other in front of the camera.  I want to see how you make each other laugh!

Katy and Matt, thank you for spending some time with me in the Third Ward.  The two of you are so adorable together.  I can't wait for your October wedding!





















Comments