Melynda + Andrew | Oak Creek Community Center Wedding | Happy Gnome Photography



I think I know Melynda and Andy well enough to say that if I were to ask them "How do you want me to describe your wedding?" they would say "Keep it real Amy!"  So that's what I'm going to do.  Some shit went down!  Cakes were dropped, schedules thrown out the window, bow ties gave us a run for our money and their quiet beach spot for the first look was overrun with cool kids with their cool cars.  But you know what? I think that all the craziness just added to the awesomeness of the day.  Melynda and Andy took everything in stride.  Andy couldn't stop telling Melynda how amazing she looked and Melynda spent the whole day with a grin from ear to ear.  They were surrounded by friends and family who showered them with love from start to finish.  At the end of the day they were man and wife and none of the other stuff mattered in the slightest.

Congratulations to both of you.  I wish you a lifetime of happiness together!




































Caterer:  Brossmans
DJ:  The Enablers

Comments