Amanda +Jon | Madison Concourse Hotel Wedding | Happy Gnome Photography







I'm a big believer that things happen for a reason.  Amanda and Jon were looking for a new wedding photographer two months before their big day.  They found me.  And I'm so glad they did!  Their wedding was an amazing thing to behold.  Filled with love and laughter.  Happy tears and joyful dancing.  It was a gorgeous day from start to finish.  

Amanda and Jon, I hope every day of your marriage is filled with as many joyful smiles as I saw on your wedding day!































Vendors:

Flowers:  Alluring Blooms
Ceremony:  Westminster Presbyterian Church
Cake/Dessert:  Dream Desserts By Design
Brides's Attire:  Vera's House of Bridals
Grooms Attire:  Nedrebo's








Comments

  1. We are so happy to have found you as well! Thank you for the beautiful pictures, Amy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment