Caitlin + Freddy | Mendota Lake | Happy Gnome Photography






I'm struggling to find the words for how truly awesome my day with Caitlin and Freddy was.  First off, I've got a soft spot in my heart for high school sweethearts. I love the idea of a passion that starts early and stands the test of time.  Then there's the fact that Caitlin and Freddy actually got married a year ago in Boston.  But they wanted to celebrate with family and friends back at home so they decided to do it all again!

Thank you Caitlin and Freddy for allowing me to share in your joy.  I know you are going to have a long beautiful life together!



























Vendors:

Ceremony:  Mendota Lake
Reception:  Mendota Elks Lodge
Flowers:  Floralcrest
Caterer:  Jalapenos
Brides Dress:  Marien Mae
Grooms Attire:  Marc Anthony





Comments