Sammy and Matt | Rustic Farm Wedding | Happy Gnome Photography




When I woke up and checked the weather on the Saturday morning that Sammy and Matt were scheduled to tie the knot it wasn't looking good.  My phone was telling me to expect rain on and off most of the day.  And rain it did, most of my drive to the adorable farm that Matt and Sammy had chosen for their big day.  But as I pulled in the skies were clearing and I found Sammy and her bridesmaids hanging out in the "chicken coop" just as calm as could be and I knew it was going to be an amazing day, no matter the weather.  The girls slipped on their cowboy boots, the boys parked their trucks and their family and friends filled that barn right up to the rafters.  In fact I think that was the theme for the day.  Love and laughter filled right up to the rafters!  

Thank you for allowing me to be there to share it all with you!

































Vendors:

Ceremony:  Rustic Roots Farm
Reception:  Jansen's Banquet Hall
Hair:  Denny's Hairstyling
Cake:  Sentry Foods
DJ:  B Kuhl Entertainment
Brides Attire:  Premier Couture


Comments