Wisconsin Brewing Company Wedding // Andy and Jen // Happy Gnome Photography





I've known Jen for a really long time.  She and I both volunteered at the same summer camp for years.  Lots of years.  And then a few years ago she and I were attending the same wedding of a mutual friend and she brought a cute boy named Andy.  When I asked how long they had been dating she said "Oh, we're not together.  We're just really good friends!"  To which I replied "Yeah, right."  
Fast forward to a gorgeous Sept day in 2017.  Jen and Andy said "I do."  It was my honor to be there and I don't think I've ever been so happy to say "I told you so!"
So much love to both of you!




















































Vendors:
Hair and Make-up:  Fair Maven Ink Salon
Dessert:  Hyvee/Costco
Dress:  Return Engagement
Suits:  Nedrebo's
Bridesmaid Dresses:  David's Bridal
Second Photographer:  Andrea



Comments