Covenant at Murray Mansion Wedding // Racine Wisconsin // Amy and Mike




Amy and Mike had such a lovely wedding.  It was filled with all sorts of personal touches both for themselves and for their guests.  Their reception at Covenant at Murray Mansion was beyond gorgeous.  If you haven't seen this amazing new venue in Racine, make sure you check it out.  But I think my favorite part of the day was having Duke come for pictures at the park.  He is such an important part of Amy and Mikes life and I'm so glad we got some pictures with him!

I hope the two of you have a long and happy life together.  Thank you for allowing me to be there on the day you said "I do!"



































Vendors:
Hair and Make-up:  Aqua Salon and Spa
Invites and Menus:  Tiprint Inc
Flowers:  All That Blooms
Photobooth:  Party Picturebooth
Transportation:  Cruise-a-palooza and Jones Travel
Dessert:  Robins Nest Cakery


Comments