Thelma Sadoff Center For the Arts Wedding // Jackie and Bryan // Fond Du Lac Wisconsin






From the moment I sat down with Jackie and Bryan I knew they were my kind of people.  They were sweet and funny and told me all about how they met and their plans for their wedding.  I left that meeting thinking "I hope they liked me as much as I liked them!"
Apparently they did because a few weeks ago I found myself in Fond Du Lac to capture their big day.  Wind and rain were in the forecast, but that didn't stop these two from having the best day ever.
I love that Jackie and Bryan chose to include details that had meaning for them.  Bryan surprised Jackie with custom Harry Potter stickers on the bottoms of her shoes and their Harry Potter/Star Wars mash-up entrance was all sorts of fun!

Jackie and Bryan, thank you so much for allowing me to share in your wedding day.  It was truly beautiful and I know the two of you are going to have a lifetime of happiness together!













































































Vendors:
Hair and Make-up:  Trillium Salon
Transportation:  Beyond Limousines
Food:  Becket's
Cake:  Simma's
Attire:  Ediths Bridal


Comments