Ally and Sean's South Second Wedding // Milwaukee Wisconsin Wedding Photography






I had so much fun with Ally and Sean!  Their wedding day was absolutely perfect.  Their friends were a blast and their families went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a wonderful time.  Weddings like theirs remind me of why I love this job so much.  I get to watch two people celebrate their love and commit to each other forever.  That's pretty darn cool!

Ally and Sean, thank you so much for letting me share your wedding day with you.  I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!















































































Vendors:
Ceremony:  Old Saint Mary's
Reception:  South Second
Hair and Makeup:  Elegance Salon and Spa
Food:  Saz's
Dress:  Wolsfelt's
Flowers:  Jane Kelly
DJ:  Midwest Sound
Dessert:  Classy Girl 
Transportation:  Royal Limousine

Comments