Danielle and Matt's Milwaukee Yacht Club Wedding // Milwaukee Wisconsin Wedding







I'm so excited to share Danielle and Matt's gorgeous wedding.  When we first met and they told me they were getting married at Saint Monica's in Whitefish Bay it was hard to contain my excitement.   Saint Monica is my grandparents' parish.  I've attended many family weddings there, including walking down that long aisle myself as a 6-year-old flower girl.  It's such a beautiful space, made even more so by all of the smiling faces that filled the pews to watch Danielle and Mathew say "I do." 
After their ceremony we headed over to Marquette where the two of them met.  I always love shooting on campus.  So many beautiful areas to use!
Following a quick stop at the beer garden for a drink, we headed over to the Milwaukee Yacht Club.  The outdoor area for cocktail hour is gorgeous and the view just can't be beat.  Danielle and Matt finished off the night with a dance floor that was seriously hopping!
Thank you both so much for allowing me to be a part of your day.  I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness!





































































Vendors:
Church:  Saint Monicas
Venue:  Milwaukee Yacht Club
Flowers:  Alfa Flower
Dress:  Bliss Bridal
Dessert/Centerpieces:  Classy Girl Cupcakes
Hair:  Honeycomb Salon

Comments