Monica and Aaron's Black Swan Wedding // Milwaukee WI // Happy Gnome Photography





From the moment I sat down with Monica and Aaron I knew they were my kind of people.  They were sweet and funny and told me all about how they met and their plans for the wedding.  I left that meeting thinking "I hope they liked me as much as I liked them!"
Apparently, they did, because a few weeks ago I was there to capture their big day.  Wind and rain were in the forecast, but that didn't stop these two from having the best day ever.  

Congratulations to you both.  I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!









































































Vendors:
Invites:  Shorewood Press
Hair:  Samantha Mickleson
Makeup:  Megan Holstine
Flowers:  Jess Fleur Fun
Transportation:  Red's Party Bus
Food:  Irene's 
DJ:  Milwaukee Wedding DJ
Dress:  Bon Bon Belle
Bartending:  Over the Moon
Sign:  EZPZ Marquee
Rings:  The Jewelry Center

Comments