Victoria and Max's Grain Exchange Wedding // Milwaukee WI // Happy Gnome Photography





As soon as I sat down with Victoria for our first meeting, I knew that she and Max were planning something wonderful.  I knew their day would be a ton of fun, not only because the two of them are so amazing, but so are their friends!  Friend groups are one of the best things about my job.  Victoria and Max have both been in the wedding parties of other Happy Gnome couples.  They knew what a day with me looked like, and I'm so glad they trusted me to be there with them.  
After a beautiful ceremony at St. Roberts, we braved the wind and the unseasonable cold to get some gorgeous shots at Esterbrook Park and downtown.  Then we headed off to the Grain Exchange for an amazing meal and a night of unbridled dancing!
Victoria and Max, thank you so much for allowing Liz and I to be a part of your wedding day.  It was truly amazing!
















































































Vendors:
C2 Invitations
Style by R
Flowers For Dreams
Clear Vision Video
Badger State Limo
Cruisapalooza
Bartolotta's
The Cake Lady
DJ Majk
Miss Ruby's
Simply Stitches

Comments