Nate + Katie | Downtown Milwaukee Proposal Photography



I love proposals.  I love being able to capture that exact moment when a couple begins their new journey together.  Those moments when no one can hold back the joyful tears.  And afterward when nothing can erase the smiles from their faces.


Nate put so much time and thought into how he was going to ask Katie for her hand in marriage.  It was inspiring to see the love that went into every detail (he even remembered to bring her make up bag so she could freshen up after all the tears!).  It was also important to him that their family be there to help with the proposal and to celebrate after she said yes!  

Congratulations  Katie and Nate!  Here's to a lifetime of happiness.  Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day.  
It was amazing. 





























A huge thank you to Rock Bottom Brewery and their incredible staff for helping Nate pull this all off.  Katie was truly surprised!  

If you or someone you know is planning to pop the question please send them my way!  For the remainder of 2015 I'm offering the opportunity to have your proposal photographed for free.  Trust me when I tell you that every girl wants to be able to look back on that special moment!

Comments