Jen + Chad | Madison Wedding Photography | Deer Valley Lodge



You're always taking a chance when you plan an outdoor wedding.  Especially in Wisconsin!  The day of Jen and Chad's wedding started out beautifully.  But as the ceremony got closer and closer the clouds got darker and darker.  Umbrellas in hand their guests showed up and took their seats.  Jen's dad walked her down the isle. No longer were all eyes on the sky.  Now everyone was looking at this beautiful couple about to say "I do."  And the rain held off.  Not only did it hold off, but we were blessed with the most amazing sun set I think I've ever been witness to.  

Jen and Chad, thank you for allowing me to share in your day.  I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness together!


























Vendors:

Ceremony and Reception:  Deer Valley Lodge in Barneveld WI
Hair and Make Up:  New Concepts Salon
Fowers:  Elle from Victoria's Garden
Wedding Attire:  Marah's Elegant Bridal in Mount Horeb

And as always, a special thank you to Elizabeth for second shooting with me!


Comments