Kim and Nate // Turner Hall Ballroom Wedding // Happy Gnome Photography






Kim and Nate had a beautiful wedding at Turner Hall in Milwaukee.  When I sat down with Kim a few weeks before the wedding to talk about last minute details and their timeline for the day she was very clear that their priority was spending time with all of the family and friends who were coming from near and far to be with them on their wedding day.  I loved that!  Surrounding yourself with loved ones is exactly what a wedding should be about!  I love that they had brandy old fashioneds poured and ready to serve to their guests as soon as the ceremony was over.  Such a Wisconsin tradition!  

Kim and Nate, thank you for letting me share in your day.  I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!


































































Vendors:

Hair and Makeup:  Lovely Salon
Food:  Red Lion Pub
Bridal Attire:  Miss Ruby

Comments