Libby and Joe // Cuvee Champagne Bar Milwaukee Wedding // Happy Gnome Photography


Libby and Joe were married on a beautiful October day at Cuvee Champagne Bar in the Third Ward.  I could talk all about how beautiful they and their bridal party looked but you'll see that in the pictures.  I could tell you how cute it was that Joe's dad broke out the ruler to make sure everyone's pocket squares looked just right for the big day.  Or I could describe the way Libby's mom held on to her daughters arm as she walked her down the isle.  I could seriously talk for days about how awesome the band was and how epic the dancing got.  (For realz.  And I don't say that about most bands!)  There was so much amazing at this wedding that I could write a book.  But I won't.  I just want to tell you about the look that Joe gave Libby when he thought that no one else was looking.  The way he looked at her was magic.  It was devotion.  It was wonder.
It was love. 

I hope the two of you continue to look at each other that way forever.  Thank you for allowing me to be there on the first day of the rest of your life.  




























































































Vendors:
Venue:  Cuvee
Hair/Makeup:  Lovely
Getting Ready: The Journeyman
Stationary:  Cards and Pockets
Flowers:  Cora Flora
Caterer:  Zilli
Transportation:  DMI-Trolley
Cake:  Glorioso's
Dress: Amsale
Menswear:  Dubois

Comments