Rebekkah and Bryant // WI Brewing Company Wedding // Happy Gnome Photography





When I first sat down with Rebekkah and Bryant and they told me that their wedding was going to have a "Wisconsin" theme, I knew I was all in!  And it certainly didn't hurt that they were one of the sweetest couples I've ever met!

I love that Rebekkah wore the same veil her mother wore when her parents got married and Bryant rocked some awesome Wisconsin cuff links.  Guests were treated to a surprise visit from Bucky Badger during cocktail hour before sitting down to a delicious dinner (Inside a brewery!) and dessert that included cream puffs, a Wisconsin favorite!

It was a truly gorgeous day with a group of really amazing people.  I'm so happy that I could be a part of it!





























































Vendors:
Flowers:  Blooms by Brandi












Comments