Little Mr L | Wauwatosa Lifestyle Photographer | Happy Gnome Photography




Katie and Eric are just about the cutest couple I've ever met.  And when they contacted me to ask if I would take pictures of the newest addition to their family, of course I said yes!

In the past I have done what most consider to be "traditional" posed newborn sessions.  Babies in baskets and posed on blankets.  You know the drill.  And while I really love capturing all of your precious babies in their first few weeks of life, there was always something missing for me when it came to newborn sessions.  I was missing the intimacy of bringing home a newborn.  The love that only a new parent can show.  The shelves that dad built by hand for the nursery.  Quiet feeding times with mom.  Siblings, (two legged or four!) and their first interactions with their new best friend.  I wanted to capture all of that!

So, if you're looking for a traditional newborn session, I have several good friends in the area that I am happy to refer you to.  But if you are looking to capture those first precious moments together as a family, I'm your gal!





















Comments