Miss T | Milwaukee Studio Boudoir | Happy Gnome Photography

Did you know that Happy Gnome Photography offers boudoir?  Well I do.  And it's an amazing experience if I do say so myself.  It's something I think every woman should do for themselves at some point in their life.


Up until now I've only offered boudoir twice a year because I didn't have my own studio space.  I'm happy to announce that all of that has changed and I officially have a space to do boudoir all the time!  

Miss T came in with such an amazing spirit.  Even though she is dealing with her own personal struggles right now that didn't stop her from realizing how much she wanted to do this for herself.  


She was also kind enough to give me permission to share these with all of you so that I can showcase all of the different options that will be available to you during your own boudoir session!


If you're interested in setting up a session of your very own please drop me a line at amy@happygnomephotography.com and we'll set up a time to capture your sexy, beautiful, independent spirit!




















Comments

  1. Oh em gee. She is smoking hot and these are gorgeous! I LOVE the one of her laughing on the bed with the yellow wall, so pretty. And in the white shirt... ow ow! Where do you luck out with model clients?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I thought I replied, but apparently I didn't.

    Wow. She's gorgeous! And she has amazing eyes!! My favorite is the one in the white dress shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! The one in the doorway with the red heels! I die! And what a body! I am so jealous! I need to do a shoot with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hotness! These are absolutely stunning and she is gorgeous! Wow. I don't even know how to pick favorites.
    I love the ones of her on the bed with the yellow brick wall, the one in the door frame, and the playing guitar shot. Honestly though, these are all amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I need to say that she's got some sexy calves too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot dog! Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous woman!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy you rocked this photo shoot!! And what a supremely gorgeous client <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend is SECKSI ya'll!!!!

    Girl you killed it!!!!

    Soooooooo proud of you!!!!

    #ROCKON

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment