Steampunk | A family tradition | Happy Gnome Photography



If you're anything like me, you have a vague idea of what "Steampunk" is but if asked to describe it in words you would come up short.  It's an eclectic mix of Victorian elegance and modern technology.  It's a seamless blend of two completely different worlds.  It's fun.  It's quirky.  And in the end it's something that the Froh family pulled off to perfection!

My Aunt Barb has been designing her own Halloween costumes for as long as I can remember.  When she got married and had children the only logical step was to begin designing and creating costumes for the entire family.  I know that it is most definitely a labor of love for all of them!  

One of these days I will blog some of their costumes from past years, but for now here they are in all their Steampunk awesomeness!  



















Comments

  1. So much fun! I love the details she put into those costumes. Awesome photos for gorgeous costumes and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cuh-RAZY awesome, wow! She is so talented, kind of in awe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting and waiting for this post! I kept stalking your blog for it! This is awesome! You must share more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment